Just thought I'd bump this topic.
Super 8 Today magazine's premiere issue is in the mail. Forty glossy pages of Super-8 news and filmmaking articles, such as:
An Interview with Kodak about the Future of Super-8, What Makes Film Look Like "Film", New test results of the Ektachrome 64T stock, Filming Macro, and much more.
Subscriptions are $24.95 for a year ( 6 issues, includes the premiere issue),
or $5.95 for the premiere issue only.
Subscription info at:
www.super8today.com
Deadlines for issue #2
Writers/Contributors(cash paid for useable material) Dec. 5th
Display Advertising-- Dec. 8th
Classified Ads-- (only 15 cents per word) Dec. 12th
Questions: contact [email protected]
![]()
Just thought I'd bump this topic.
<font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">Good call Alex. Everyone should subscribe.Originally posted by Alex:
Just thought I'd bump this topic.
Tim
hi,
i was in a large photography store in london 2 evenings ago - when i told the guy on the counter i was looking for 8mm cin? equipment, he told me Super 8 is more popular now than it was 10 years ago.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks